A leading wealth management firm have internally promoted within their Financial Control team and are now seeking an Analyst level accountant.
The role will be tailored to suit the level of the successful candidate, but will include:
- Developing and enhancing financial controls and financial governance risk frameworks
- Work closely with the rest of Finance in the production of statutory and regulatory reporting
- Provide assurance over month end, monthly calculations, statutory reporting and regulatory reporting
The successful candidate for this position will:
- Be able to demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Finance and Risk
- Demonstrate commitment to pursuing an accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or similar)
- Above all, be a diligent person who is keen to learn
The person you would be reporting into is very supportive and passionate about developing the careers of those in his team. In addition, this firm are renowned for offering excellent internal progression so it would be a good place to start your career.
For more info, please get in touch with Robynne McPadden at Twenty Financial Services.