The investment banking arm of one of the world's leading financial organisations are looking for an exceptional, recently qualified accountant (up to 3 years PQE) to join their expanding Financial Control team.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Strong focus on financial controls, reconciliations, and project accounting
- Strong P&L and Balance sheet control
- Looking after the statutory accounting and external reporting
- Month end reporting
- Other ad hoc duties
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- A fully, recently qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) from the Big 4
- Experience using an Oracle ledger
- Financial services/ Banking experience
- Intermediate Excel Skills
Please apply or reach out to Hannah Alderson @ Twenty if you are interested in a progressive opportunity in a large banking environment.