A leading global asset manager is currently seeking a Financial Accountant for the Financial Control team to take responsibility for reporting across UK & European entities.
Overall, the role will involve:
- Controller of all entities across UK & Europe which includes oversight of all AP and AR processes, balance sheet reconciliations and financial statement preparation
- Own financial control BAU processes and be the SME for SOx (Sarbanes Oxley), UK GAAP and/or IFRS
- Coordinate financial reporting processes for Europe and act as representative for European Finance team with interaction at Group level
- Design and create management information for Finance for dissemination on a monthly basis
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Two+ years post qualified accountancy experience within financial services
- Proven experience working under SOx, UK GAAP, US GAAP and/or IFRS
- Work effectively under pressure and in a results driven environment
- Investment management experience
- Knowledge and experience of Sarbanes Oxley compliance
For further information, please reach out to Shahena Khan at Twenty Recruitment.