VP risk reporting – Global Bank – Financial Services
Twenty Financial Services are currently searching for a Risk Reporting VP within a global bank based here in London
The position will cover monitoring and reporting for areas within Market, Credit, PnL and Volcker risk but will be heavily focussed towards market risk. The majority of the day will be spent managing a team of up to five people and liaising internationally with key stakeholders and decision makers.
- Improve the risk reporting frameworks within Market, Credit and PnL risk.
- Make sure that the delivery to front office, head office and other members on senior management is to a high level and done within the time constraints.
- Report into the Head of Market risk and liaise with decision makers based internationally
- Monitor market, liquidity, collateral and resilience risks
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders throughout risk and other areas of the business.
- Strong experience with risk reporting, ideally market risk.
- Knowledge of data governance regulation and experience with reporting tools.
- Experience within managing a team.
- Some form of accounting/financial qualification. (i.e ACA, CIMA, CFA)
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to take a leadership role, become a strong decision maker, and combine what you have done so far and work in a global bank.