A world-leading tier 1 bank are looking for an accountant to join their finance team on a interim basis. The role will cover both Financial and Regulatory reporting responsibilities and is expected to last 6-12 months. The candidate should have a professional accounting qualification and experience within similar Financial Services environments. It is imperative that candidates have both a broad range of Bank of England returns knowledge and also financial reporting experience.
- Prepare regulatory and financial accounting reports
- Produce monthly, quarterly, and annual Bank of England returns
- Ensuring that the reporting process is always as efficient as possible, making improvements where necessary
- Support the upgrades and testing of the regulatory reporting system to ensure accuracy for all the returns
- Having ownership for part of the financial planning and management reporting duties
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant
- Degree within relevant field
- Have specific financial reporting and Bank of England (AD, BT, ELS, CC etc.) reporting experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel is mandatory
- Experience within Banking/Financial Services
- Good communication skills
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply to this job advert to or get in touch with Monty Eayrs on 02031894354 from Twenty Financial Services.