A rapidly expanding FinTech organisation are looking for a Newly Qualified Accountant who will report directly into the Head of Financial Control and have a dotted line into the Head of Regulatory Reporting. It is a fantastic opportunity to join a small, dynamic team into a hybrid role with considerable breath, picking up the regulatory piece and ample progressive opportunity to explore.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring an accurate and timely month end close process
- Preparation of statutory accounts (under IFRS & USGAAP), analysing monthly information ensuring that external revenue is correct
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring a high degree of control
- Looking to streamline and create efficiencies within controls
- MI and financial analysis presented to senior stakeholders
- Ad hoc project work
- Regulatory Reporting responsibilities across US, UK and EU entities
- Capital, COREP and liquidity returns on a monthly and quarterly basis.
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA newly qualified accountant
- Interest in languages - SQL
- Management reporting - has done a month end close cycle before
- Used to multi-currency ledgers
- Ability to build relationships with all levels of stakeholders across the business
If you'd like to learn more about this role, please apply to this advert or reach out to Hannah Alderson at Twenty Financial Services.