Graduate Finance Settlements Analyst - Oil & Gas Supermajor - London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious graduate to join one of the world's largest oil companies within their markets and trading division. The successful individual will be working as a Pricing Analyst within the Global Settlements team. They will be responsible for the settlement valuations of oil and gas shipments ensuring that all activity is conducted within the control framework and will act as a primary interface with all aspects of the business.
- Effectively manage a portfolio of pricing settlement valuations
- Manage relationships with global stakeholders, Front Office and Product Control
- Support the teams with cover and query resolution
- MI/MA process clearance
- Ambitious graduate with excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills with experience dealing with Front Office stakeholders
- Understanding of oil & gas trading principles/operations
- Attention to detail
- Team player with commitment to business controls
- Understanding of Financial & accounting desirable
If this role is of interest please send me an up to date CV so I can get in touch for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search.