A global Commodity trading business is looking for a Finance SAP Solutions Specialist, to support their global information management function to enable the delivery of business processes through to deployment and support the enterprise technology infrastructure and my technical systems.
- Optimise business performance by enhancing the alignment between business processes and SAP finance systems.
- Work with the process owners in Finance to drive the design of the overall enterprise data and process structure.
- Design and develop Finance ERP solutions and roadmaps.
- Work with process owners and key users to understand business requirements and drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- Perform functional analysis, requirements definition, and SAP finance configuration and testing, in conjunction with third-party configuration teams.
- Work with heads of Finance to understand workstream flows to enable the analysis of business requirements and the development of solutions for Finance.
- Assist in security implement user documentation, data interface design, data migration, and reconciliation for the Finance processes.
- Own the solution architecture, application plans, and roadmap for SAP FI and act as the design authority for SAP Finance solutions across the group.
- Lead and supervise the development of solutions across projects and enhancements in the Finance scope
- Drive the adoption of best practices and enforce the use of standard systems and solutions for Finance applications.
- Lead the completion of project lifecycles with responsibility for a small team.
- Managed the full life cycle of delivery from concept to proof of concept through to pilot.
The Ideal person
- Prior experience as a solution architect working on SAP and their finance modules.
- Confident in building and making recommendations to stakeholders on process improvement
- Well versed in analyse and identify risk root causes and quantify potential business impact
- Must have previously implemented solutions to better enable the process and reduce the level of exposure and risk
- Have led interpret policy processes and explain why work needs to be completed in a particular manner
- Confident engaging with senior stakeholders and facing off with heads of departments.
- Possesses the ability to assign and re-assign work to ensure outputs are efficient.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of SAP FI (Finance), controls, and risk mitigation
- Proven success in the execution of relevant business process improvement plans, risks, and opportunities
- Must have previous experience delivering company ERP landscape