Twenty are working with a globally recognised commodities and energy client, supporting a programme of change and transformation within the finance function supporting their trading entity.
The requirement is for a Project Manager to undertake a stream of deliverables relating to all aspects of transaction accounting and financial control/reporting – in hope to significantly improve all reporting cycles and ensure a culture of simplification / automation is embedded.
- Qualified accountant with a background in technical accounting / finance
- Additionally, experience leading finance change projects and initiatives – specifically partnering with IT throughout transformation programmes as a Finance SME
- Strong track record delivering process improvements and automation in all recent projects
- Controls focussed with an eye for detail and data integrity within financial reporting cycles
- Adept at working in an agile environment and systems literate to work closely with IT teams in the build of automation tools
This is part of a multi-year change initiative and, whilst commencing on an initial 6-9 month term, will likely extend as the programme of work across Finance and the wider Operations teams expands