Finance PMO - Financial Services - Frankfurt
Fixed-Term Contract - 1 Year
£50,000 - £75,000
A leading transatlantic banking group that is operating in over 40 countries. The organisation has a deep history within the industry offering banking products and services for over 300 years.
Operating at the heart of European Financial Services and in light of the UK's decision to leave the EU, this pivotal role will place you at the forefront of reacting to global change both directly within Banking but also within the wider sphere of political & cultural change. You will hold a position with an extremely high level of accountability, ownership and influence on national and global policies & strategy, as you work with a specialised team to drive the expansion of the bank's European footprint.
- Engaging with regulators & senior stakeholders to co-ordinate and incorporate the Corporate & Investment Banking businesses across the bank's existing European footprint
- Developing an ever-expanding knowledge of on-going UK and EU negotiation happenings and client and market responses to the discourse in Brexit discussions
- Co-ordinating activity across the various Finance functional work streams to ensure that the core function meets key milestones and will be operationally ready in time
- Identifying and managing all major risks & issues - working with stakeholders to identify mitigating actions and impact on final delivery
- Focus on governance & reporting principles to implement Change
- A skill set with a strong foundation in analytics/problem solving, and the ability and willingness to explore details in solutions
- Experience of driving Change in Project work, preferably in the Banking/Financial Services industry
- Background of working with Technology to deliver complex projects
- PC proficient e.g. SAP R3, Excel & MS Office
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to live abroad in the bustling hub of European Financial Services. Offering you invaluable experience at the forefront of political change, you will be able to expand your knowledge of the Banking industry in a role that will change day-to-day with global shifts and movements.