An exciting start-up consultancy based in Berlin are looking for a Finance Manager with up to 3 years of experience, from a consultancy background to join their talented and vibrant team.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and manage analytical reports covering the finances and business planning - for stakeholders, senior partners, board meetings etc.
- Quarterly rolling forecasts & full year budgeting
- Business development and strategic planning
- Adhoc projects and requests
- Learn the ins and outs of company-developed software platforms, becoming an expert, and moving processes to more automated methods
- Working alongside internal audit function & organising cost and budgeting sheets,
- Focus on and drive projects to further develop and improve the company's operations
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Bachelor's degree within relevant accounting or business area
- Consultancy background
- 1-3 years accounting and finance experience
- Big 4 audit trained (preferred but not obligatory)
- Ability to keep up with the constantly changing demands of the business
- Fluency in German and English is prerequisite
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in, please send your CV to Hannah Alderson at Twenty Recruitment, or call 0203 189 4349 .