Finance Manager (Revenue) - Investment Management - London
A top-tier asset manager is currently looking for a Revenue Manager to take a leading role in the team and improve efficiencies across management information.
- Perform accurate calculations of performance fees and use complex modelling to support the calculations
- Take monthly ownership for revenue reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Interrogate revenue results and produce commentary across the various revenue streams to identify and explain key drivers
- Global point of contact for the wider finance teams to support their understanding of the revenue streams and shares
- Be an advocate for best practice and contribute to operational excellency within Finance, with a particular focus on automated solutions
- Ensure the accurate and efficient production of financial and management information
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, or CIMA) with around two years post qualified experience, preferably within asset management
- Proven management accounting or financial accounting in previous roles
- Preferable to have a background in audit
- Strong financial modelling experience
- Problem-solving approach
For further information, please reach out to Shahena Khan at Twenty Recruitment.