An entrepreneurial private equity real estate investment and asset management firm are looking for a Management Accountant to join their Group Finance team based in London. The role has arisen as a consequence of growth.
This person would have:
- Ownership of the group corporate and management accounting, liaising with multiple stakeholders (Board level, Execs, Group CFO etc).
- Lead the management accounting and reporting for the corporate groups
- Working closely with the likes of Group CFO, ExCo, Board of Directors and Shareholders to articulate the monthly, quarterly and annual management reports
This role requires someone who is adept at thinking commercially to design and implement more rigorous planning and analysis for the production of insightful MI. At present in this Finance team, the amount of MI produced is limited and this is something that the Group FC is looking to change with this hire.
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Would have demonstrable knowledge of asset management and the relationship between the corporate accounting and fund accounting
- Should be able to identify deal costs (including which are rechargeable etc)
- Will manage the Management Fee collection
- Would have some managerial/supervisory experience as this role will involve oversight of two Assistant Accountants
- Be able to deputise for the Group Financial Controller at times
Due to the size of the Finance team, you should be comfortable working in an adhoc environment, assisting other team members and operating in a small company environment. This role demands a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with at least two years experience within Financial Services or coming from a mid-tier practice (so would have had exposure to accounting as well as audit).
If you are interested in learning more, please get in contact with Robynne McPadden at Twenty Financial Services.