Working closely with the budget holders to ensure a full understanding of the P&L and to take primary responsibility of the cost base reporting. The MI team will be in charge of analysis, challenge and accurate reporting of financial results.
- Working with cost centre managers and business partners to inform key stakeholders are kept up to date with their financial position.
- Streamline production and high quality output assured by working closely with the FP&A team, the wider MI team, business partners and offshore teams
- Ensure accurate reporting of the global cost base, including review and oversight of financial statements produced by offshore team
- Ad-hoc analysis and global reporting to be completed accurately on a monthly timeframe
- Assist forecasting processes and business unit planning
- Taking a lead role in timely closures of any audit or controls
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Previous knowledge of working within a commercial finance role within Financial Services (investment management experience ideal although not essential)
- Experience in producing suitable analytical commentary and financial data of MI and reports
- Experience in complex matrix environment (owning international teams)
- Excellent competency with multiple systems
- Previous experience in prioritising tasks and working to expectations under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills; able to articulate key messages succinctly and present information clearly
- Comfortable to challenge where required along with being able to adapt easily to change
If you are interested in learning more, please reach out to Laura Avery at Twenty Financial Services.