An exciting new FinTech company are looking to hire a Finance Manager into their continually growing team. This start-up is a dynamic and vibrant company moving at a million miles an hour, therefore being able to work well under pressure and in a very hands on position is imperative. After securing multiple injections of funding, their aim is to completely re-imagine how we spend money and have had huge success in doing so.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the analysis of the P&L, Balance Sheet and cash-flow
- Oversight of the AP function and dealing with high volume of transactions
- Preparation of VAT returns and annual financial statements
- Management of regulatory reports, monthly management accounts and budgeting / forecasting
- Support and assist in presentations of the businesses progress, including all activities and results
- Ad-hoc work revolving around ongoing projects and improvements in financial control
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- A recently qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- 1-2 years experience within start-up / extremely hands-on environments
- Prior evidence of working within a high volume transaction company, ideally with a global/multi-currency presence
- Extremely strong systems skills (Accounting and ERP systems)
- Understand the requirements of being a part of hugely growing company and the deadlines and organisation skills desired
If this sounds like something you could be interested in and you match the above criteria, please send your CV to Monty Eayrs at Twenty.