A Financial Services organisation are currently on the hunt for an exceptional Financial Accountant with strong commercial acumen. This person will provide reporting and analysis to senior stakeholders to help drive business decisions.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of:
- Cost management reporting and analysis and insight
- Intercompany accounting
- Balance sheet reconciliation and substantiation
- Understanding and experience of a best practice financial control environment
- Reporting their analysis to the project/change business partners to contribute to their reporting to senior stakeholders.
- Working with the business partners to ensure costs are accurately recorded in accounting records
- Providing analysis on direct and indirect cost to internal.
- Financial control liaison on cost movements (incl. intercompany charges).
- Other ad hoc financial reporting as required.
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is:
- Recently qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) 2+ years relevant experience
- Analytically minded
- Cost accounting experience within a commercial environment
- Exposure to Oracle and strong Excel skills.
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Demonstrates initiative and positive work ethic to ensure activities are delivered to the required time, budget and quality.