This is broad finance role at a leading, London based financial services firm, that will give exposure to FP&A, Financial Control and Project based work. It will suit an energetic, versatile and pragmatic accountant who works well in a varied, unstructured project role dealing closely with senior management. This is initially a 6 month contract paying a maximum of £500 per day.
You will be a Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with extensive financial services experience in Financial Control, Business Partnering or Project related finance roles.
- Strategic project delivery: responsibility for managing Finance involvement in strategic projects, both Finance driven projects and wider business projects
- Control process ownership: operational risk reporting and internal audit management involving developing processes, reviewing control structure, embedding reporting, liaising with central OR team, ensuring issue clearance and planning for reviews
- Specific finance remediation: reconciliation support, process improvement, documentation preparation
- Adhoc projects: support for current ongoing system project work and new strategic project initiatives
- Support CFO, Group Financial Controller and Head of Business Partnering to deliver finance objectives
Please do not hesitate to apply if you would like to learn more.