Due to rapid growth, we are seeking a Finance Manager to join our award-winning specialist recruitment business. We are one of the world's fastest expanding independent recruitment businesses with offices in London and New York and others in the pipeline.
- Daily support for CFO in running of the Finance function
- Assist with management accounting, financial accounting, tax and payroll duties
- Provide insightful commentary and analysis for senior management (CEO, MDs and Managers)
- Oversee internal and external contractor payroll processes
- Supervision of the Junior Accountant to work towards full management responsibilities
For the right person, there are a number of strategic projects that the successful candidate will be able to lead. Further details of these can be provided upon request.
The ideal profile of the person who will be right for us is:
- Part-qualified or newly qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Strong Excel skills to able to own the redesign key processes
- Experience of Sage would be beneficial
- Embody our values (Be Eclectic, Life's Short, Crystal Clear)
If you are interested in learning more about our company and the potential within this role, please get in touch as soon as possible with Robynne McPadden at Twenty Recruitment Group.