A leading asset management firm are seeking to strengthen their commercial capabilities with their hire of a new Finance Manager to focus on Management Information.
- Work closely with the Corporate Business Partner and respective cost centre managers to report and analyse costs
- Own the accuracy of the reporting on the global cost base and some revenue streams ensure integrity of full P&L
- Support business planning and forecasting processes
- Form strong bonds with offshored production team
This person should:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Come from a financial services institution
- Have an excellent comprehension of transactional finance (eg. double entry bookkeeping, journal postings, etc) to guide an offshore team
- Demonstrable experience preparing MI and insightful reports
- Possess management/leadership/coaching/mentoring responsibilities
For further information, please reach out to Robynne McPadden at Twenty Financial Services.