Based in the Paris office of an international private equity backed business, this position will report directly to the Group CFO.
- Design, oversee and manage amendments to the corporate structure, simplifying and strengthening as required
- Own the financial control, reporting, management accounting and financial planning and analysis
- Encourage transparent communication between the firm, the PE house, banks and loan holders and corporate advisors
Success in this role will require:
- Experienced Finance Director/CFO supported by a Chartered Accountancy qualification, MBA or similar
- Demonstrable experience in projects based environments with exposure to turnarounds and transformation
- Ability to diagnose the requirements for Finance and establish strong financial control processes
- Fluency in corporate finance/M&A
- Native or fluent French speaker - other European languages would be of interest
If you are interested in finding out more information, please get in contact with Robynne McPadden at Twenty Investment Management.