A leading FinTech Challenger bank are looking for a strategic Finance Director to support their next stage of growth.
You will lead a substantial team across financial and regulatory reporting, financial projects and systems, and financial controls and operations - building on automation, best-in-class processes, developing a road map to the future.
Your responsibilities will include, and will not be limited to:
- Building a financial control function that can scale effectively in a rapidly growing environment
- Developing the team, a career path and structure for all individual
- Supporting the development of new products
- Maintaining the internal audit relationships
- Oversight of Client money / / cash movements, developing a treasury function
- Leading a team of significant size across financial control, systems and reporting
- Ensuring optimal corporate legal entity & tax structures
- Implementing a strategic vision to the future automation of finance and efficiencies in systems etc.
- Contributing to IPO readiness
- A fully qualified accountant with significant years PQE
- Have extensive experience in leadership roles around financial reporting and control (10-12 years in senior finance roles).
- Commercially astute with a strong strategic vision
- Dealt with external regulators
- Financial services experience within consumer lending