- Finance Business Partner
- Permanent role
- £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
An international Asset Manager is hiring an experienced Finance Business Partner to join their team during this period of expansion. The firm ahve performed strongly during the pandemic and are responsible for over $500 million AUM.
This role sits within the Group Reporting and Analysis team and to be a key member in providing detailed financial analysis, information and insight to senior leaders.
Duties to include:
- Business Partnering with a number of key stakeholders and C suite
- Ensuring that costs are accurately recharged to the correct business units
- Providing credible, detailed financial insight and analysis around costs
- Process improvement and increasing efficiency
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Ensure that cost reporting is consistent and thorough
The successful Finance Business Partner will be a qualified accountant, ideally from the asset management industry. The ability to explain technical terms to non finance people and to be articulate and informative is essential. Experience of reporting costs and recharges is beneficial.
For further information, or to apply, get in touch with Annie Lo on 0203 1894290 or email@example.com