A UK based asset management firm is looking for a Finance Business Partner to improve cost efficiencies and maximise overall shareholder value.
- Investigate and critically analyse the cost base against annual budget
- Proven ability to track and monitor cost efficiencies/synergies
- Liaising with business heads providing commercial insight to identify opportunities to create value, drive resource planning and reduce costs
- Owning and leading Forecasting cycles and report monthly AUM and business performance to senior management
- Qualified accountant with a comprehensive understanding of the financial services sector
- Proven Financial business partnering and cost-saving strategy implementation
- Demonstrate stakeholder engagement abilities, must be able to challenge and guide key decision makers
For more information, please contact Shahena Khan at Twenty Recruitment.