A leading Asset Manager with a global reach is looking for a Finance Business Partner for the Global Distributions team owning all responsibilities and engagement with senior stakeholders.
Overall, the role will involve:
- Owning the end-to-end financial support to the EMEA & Global Distributions team
- Proven ability to track and monitor cost efficiencies/synergies
- Liaising with international business heads providing commercial insight to identify opportunities to create value, drive resource planning and reduce costs
- Owning and leading Forecasting cycles and report monthly AUM to all senior management including the CFO, Head of Global Distribution and Head of EMEA Distribution.
Success in the role requires:
- Qualified accountant with a comprehensive understanding of the Asset management sector
- Full P&L exposure in previous roles
- Proven Financial business partnering
- Demonstrate stakeholder engagement abilities, must be able to challenge and guide key decision makers
What you will get in return:
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to work with a leading global asset management gaining exposure to the most senior members within the business.
If are interested to find out more please reach out to Shahena Khan at Twenty Financial Services.