- Finance Assistant
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA/ICAS Studier
- £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
A hugely ambitious Private Equity firm is seeking to recruit an articulate and numerate Finance Assistant to join their expanding team. With proven success in a relatively short space of time, this firm are looking forward to achieving their next milestone of £50 billion AUM in the next 3 years.
The Senior Management team are renowned within the industry and this is a great time to join and be part of their upward growth trajectory.
Duties to include:
- Involved in treasury management (moving cash, checking FX)
- Assisting with month end procedures
- Monthly and quarterly reconciliations
- Cash analysis
- Maintaining debt and FX inventory in the treasury system
- Managing vendor management
- Supporting billing/recovery of cash from funds
- Supporting during audit periods
The ideal Finance Assistant will be actively studying for the ACCA/CIMA/ACA/ICAS. The individual will be able to work to deadlines, be accurate and professional. Experience of the above in a similar industry is beneficial (asset management/venture capital/banking/financial services/private equity).
For further information, contact Annie Lo on 0203 1894290 or firstname.lastname@example.org