- Finance Assistant
- Permanent role
- London (City)
- £23,000 - £27,000
Twenty are a technology driven provider of senior level recruitment, consulting and search to clients who mirror our belief in technology innovation. Businesses who are investing in their technology to disrupt, grow or transform.
We provide senior level recruitment and search into key positions; decision makers or subject matter experts who will drive their business forward. We also provide consultancy services into select technical disciplines where clients are investing to grow or transform.
Our investment in our people drives our culture and belief system around engagement, commitment, and perpetual learning. We know that by getting this right it will only ever benefit our client base. We have 3 values which are firmly within our DNA and underpin everything we do:
Life’s Short - We are unashamedly ambitious and seek to operate without fear. We set the bar for performance and expectation of ourselves deliberately high, striving to be the best and raise the expectation clients have in turn.
Crystal Clear - We operate with honesty and integrity. Firmly believing that our candour, and commitment to open communication, will become the bedrock of trust that is essential for us to build the reputation we want.
Be Eclectic - We don’t just respect difference; we celebrate it. We celebrate each other and empower our team to drive our culture forward. Teams, Communities and Businesses are powered by the diversity of their people
We have a rare opportunity to join our successful Finance team and looking for an individual who holds the same core values as above. The team consists of 4 and the opportunity to learn and develop is huge; if you are looking to gain further experience and exposure to the wider finance piece, this role is for you.
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, posting, and recording accounts receivables and payables data
- Dealing with sales and purchase ledger journals
- Investigating discrepancies in the ledgers and correcting them
- Preparing bills and invoices for clients and processing of supplier purchase invoices
- Facilitating payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Preparing regular payment runs in line with agreed terms and supplier priority
- Reconciling client and supplier statements
- Clearing debit balances and dealing with unallocated payments
- Ensuring timely and appropriate resolution of client queries
- Preparing daily and weekly bank reconciliations and posting of bank transactions
- Producing financial reports detailing aged accounts receivable and payables status
- Updating balance sheet reconciliations
- Dealing with payroll, expenses, and VAT queries
- Calculating staff commission payments and preparing commission statements
- Preparing staff lists and headcount journals
- Responding to requests for ad-hoc financial information
- Participate and assist with external audits
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally A-level or university degree qualified, preferably in a relevant discipline
- Good Excel skills including knowledge of lookups, nested and logical formulas
- Experience of Sage would be beneficial
- Great attention to detail and methodical in approach with good problem-solving skills
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple deadlines
- A team player wanting to contribute and add value
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A technology orientated individual with a willingness learn
- A passion for furthering commercial and business acumen
- Embody our values (Be Eclectic, Life’s Short, Crystal Clear)
For further information, call Annie on 0203 189 4290 or email email@example.com