A VC backed high profile B2B, central Berlin based FinTech start up business are looking for a Finance & Operations Manager to work directly with the MD, having day to day responsibilities of financial operations, commercial and corporate finance. This is a fantastic opportnuity to work within a small, dynamic FinTech that has tripled its revenue and is exponentially growing.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Creating monthly reports for our stakeholders, coordinate the tax advisors and lead the audit of our annual accounts
- You are involved in preparatory accounts payable / accounts receivable, tax issues and payments.
- Support for M&A and due diligence, working with investors (VC).
- Shaping of new projects/ product ventures
- Generating MI/ data visualisation, facilitating strategic thinking
- Working on Fundraising activity working directly with the MD
- Innovative thinking, oversight of outsourced accounting resource
- Operations – Invoicing, repayments, reconciliations
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- 3 years of relevant experience within a controllership/ finance management field
- Previous experience working in a dynamic, fast paced, growing FinTech environment
- Fluent in German and English
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Previous use of BI tools (Nice to have, Tableau, SQL)
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this opportunity, then please apply to this advert