An exciting, fast paced and exponentially growing, Fintech start up are looking for a Qualified Accountant to join their team working as the finance SME in the UK as the Client Money and Finance Manager.
The role will report directly into the UK MD and will be involved directly in handling all financial reporting and reconciliations for the UK entity. Ideally, this person will have 2-4 years of post-qualified experience.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Client money & CASS compliance
- Preparation of monthly CMAR reports
- Financial forecasting and variance analysis
- Ad hoc finance requests and project work
- Preparation of ICAAP
- Regulatory reporting to the FCA
- Reporting due diligence on banks
- Financial statement reporting, liaising with auditors.
- Working with the outsourced finance function in reviewing the trial balance
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA ACCA CIMA)
- 2-4 years PQE
- Experience dealing with offshore teams
- Client money and CASS knowledge
- Financial Services experience, ideally within fast-paced trading environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, problem solver, self-motivated and ability to prioritise workload
- A hands-on finance manager