A leading wealth management firm are growing their MI capabilities from Finance with a hire into their Management Accounting team. This hire is part of the key strategic objectives Finance are currently implementing to modernise and improve their capabilities to support the business.
This person will:
- Provide detailed and insightful commentary and analysis to ExCo level stakeholders
- Partnering with key internal Business Heads to articulate and describe both cost and revenue drivers
- Understand the importance of establishing fundamental controls
- Be able to work closely with the project environment to ensure costs are sensible
- Contribute to the existing efforts increasing the profile of Finance in the business
You should be:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Proven experience of reporting and forecasting
- Able to demonstrate a high level of business acumen
- Be detail orientated and a team player
- Comprehensive understanding of financial services
For further information about this role, please reach out to Robynne McPadden at Twenty Financial Services.