Twenty Group are working with a Private Equity firm who are seeking a Finance Analyst to join their growing team. This is a unique opportunity to work as part of an Incentives team who are responsible for managing all aspects of the incentives and schemes linked to carry and co-investment.
This is hire is a new headcount in order to cope with the additional demands of the participant group and a fast-growing organisation through continued expansion.
- Preparation and processing of drawdowns and distributions for scheme members relating to all funds
- Banking matters - opening and closing accounts, bank reconciliation's.
- Preparation of trial balances for co invest and carry schemes.
- Development and maintenance of database used for quarterly asset reporting.
- Review and analysis of fees from advisers
- Preparation of data for ad hoc and annual tax reporting.
- Liaise with outside advisers (lawyers and administrators) re scheme matters/CDD.
- Preparation of responses to ad hoc queries from participants and their advisers.
- Preparation of procedures notes and manual for carry and co invest schemes
- Liaise with HR, Tax and Legal teams
- Qualified Accountant (ACA OR ACCA OR CIMA)
- Strong relationship management skills – able to deal with C-level executives and sensitive matters
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please reach out to Tom Baker at Twenty Recruitment