Twenty Recruitment Group are working with a Private Equity firm who are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their Wealth Management team.
- Preparation and processing of drawdowns and distributions for scheme members relating to the Funds.
- Support the head of function on project initatives - upgrading systems and centralising their data
- Banking matters - opening and closing accounts, bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of trial balances for co invest and carry schemes.
- Development and maintenance of database used for quarterly asset reporting.
- Review and analysis of fees from advisers
- Preparation of data for ad hoc and annual tax reporting.
- Liaise with outside advisers (lawyers and administrators) re scheme matters/CDD.
- Preparation of responses to ad hoc queries from participants and their advisers.
- Preparation of procedures notes and manual for carry and co invest schemes
- Liaise with HR, Tax and Legal teams within the business
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong Excel skills
Please reach out to Tom Baker at Twenty Recruitment for more information