A global Investment Management firm are looking for a part qualified, junior accountant for a commercial accounting role. It is imperative this person is immediately available and has had some prior experience working around a GL/ used accounting systems before. It is a great opportunity for an individual looking for a move into financial services with a couple of years of practical experience. Your responsibilities will include:
- commercial finance support to enable delivery of high quality reporting and management information.
- Month end, delivered month end reporting, actuals vs forecast
- General accounting principles (accruals, prepayments, journal entry)
- Deliver monthly expense reporting
- Forecast analysis
- Commercially astute
- Strong at manipulating data
- Part Qualified Accountant (with a couple of exams complete)
If you are immediately available to start a 6 month contract and your skillset is in line with the requirements listed below, please do apply or contact Hannah Alderson at Twenty Recruitment.