THE INVESTMENT MANAGER
Our Client, a Global Investment Manager based in Surrey, has a strong reputation and enviable presence in its respected markets. The firm has maintained an excellent culture within Compliance & Financial Crime due to the level of experience and expertise across the senior management team. The role is broad and dynamic in scope, offering you excellent exposure across one of the market's leading investment teams.
Your responsibilities will specifically include:
- Supporting Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter-Terrorism Financing (CTF) Investigations, taking necessary action including filing of Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) with the National Crime Agency
- Helping to manage high value/high risk money laundering Investigations
- Preventing, detecting and investigating Financial Crime activities including AML, fraud, market abuse, Anti-Bribery & Corruption (ABC)
- Liaising with external industry partners, law enforcement and other relevant agencies in respect of fraud, criminal and intelligence matters
- Conducting AML investigations and escalating any issues or red flags to the MLRO
- Identifying financial crime trends through data analysis
- Transaction monitoring and reviewing any sanctions and PEPs alerts
- 3+ years' experience in a retail banking environment
- Prior experience conducting financial crime investigations within Financial Services
- Strong knowledge and awareness of any Financial Crime legislations and regulations
- Experience with software such as CIFAS and SIRA
- Good communication skills and organisational skills
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.