Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the team responsible (8) for preparation of Bank of England and US regulatory returns
- Able to manage and oversee the planning, testing and implementation of projects and initiatives, which affect the Regulatory Reporting & wider Finance team.
- Able to assess, recommend and execute remediation for all identified issues
- Standardizing the documentation for the local regulatory reporting and managing the periodic updates and ensure effective reviews of all returns is undertaken
- Embed and drive adherence to the Governance & Oversight Framework
- Ensure all operational documentation is maintained and is best in class
- Oversee and challenge the re-engineer of legacy manual processes
- Able to design and implement effective controls- using automation
- Manage the daily, monthly & quarterly regulatory reporting as required by local regulatory bodies in region (EMEA).
- Manage and oversee daily, monthly & quarterly regulatory reporting required by US regulators.
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Professional accounting qualification
- Have relevant regulatory experience within financial services
- Exposure to FCA and European regulatory reporting, with US regulatory reporting also being highly desirable
- Experience within management level positions - managing teams of significant size
- Excellent academic & degree background
- Experience with Digital tools
- Used OneSumX