Reporting to the Governance and Operations Manager, the UK Office Manager/PA to Chairman & MD is based in our London HQ and plays a pivotal role centrally across a broad range of functions. You will interact with all front and back office staff and be engaged in a broad range of Twenty group operations throughout the Europe region.
The role is split between supporting the UK HQ office in its day to day running, supporting the MD of Europe and the Chairman.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Full Diary Management (Including comms)
- Managing the booking and organising of any quarterly incentive lunches, monthly social events & any other bookings
- Sitting in internal executive meetings and supporting MD with minute taking
- Providing a wider support to the EU Board
- Managing the reception function and front of house and conducting all meet and greets
- Ensuring a monthly office tidy audit is performed and carried out keeping the office in the most pristine state with the highest expectations set
- Managing all office suppliers and ensuring the office is at all times in ample supply of any and all stock
- First point of contact for our Phone & CRM issues
- Managing the end to end process of setting up new starters and leavers for the business
Some of the key skills an ideal candidate would have are:
- Organisation skills and attention to detail are critical
- Proactive & excellent time management
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, prioritise, follow-up, and bring to a successful conclusion.
- A self-starter, you believe yourself to be creative, fun, good humoured and approachable
- Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills, with a focus on teamwork and customer service
- A desire to learn and grow