Exchange Trading Product Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
This role is within the Listed Rates change team and is responsible for all aspects of Listed Rates change both commercial and regulatory. As the Business Analyst you will report to the Head of Listed Rates Change and be solely responsible for the articulation of the Business Requirements and Solution for Listed Rates Derivatives.
- Collection and analysis of business requirements for both new services and modifications to existing services and development of appropriate business solutions.
- Definition of appropriate solution and impact assessment of change.
- Communication with both internal and external stakeholders, both business and technical.
- Build detailed knowledge of the derivatives services provided by the business.
- Strong understanding of Exchange Traded Products; particularly Derivatives or Rates
- Previous experience working as a pure Business Analyst
- Broad knowledge of the Listed Derivatives market infrastructure
- Broad knowledge of the financial markets (multi asset class, front to back, buy and sell side)
- Good grasp of current technologies including SQL
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below.