Excel/VBA developer - Contract - Commodities - London
A Global Commodities Trading Firm based in London is seeking an Excel/VBA Developer to join to a dynamic and agile team to work on a high profile migration project. You will be designing, developing and supporting bespoke application solutions in a front office trading environment.
- Design, develop, test and deploy front office applications and tools
- Assisting with a period of the changeover from Windows 7/Office 2010 to Windows 10/Office 2016.
- Extensive programming experience using Office 2016 and Office 2010 - Excel skills (formulas, VBA, pivot tables) are essential, as is use of VBA.
- The core skills are Excel, Access, SQL Server. Power BI would be very useful, C# nice to have.
- Front Office and/or Trading experience and knowledge is desirable.
For more information apply with an updated CV today!