European Services Manager - Construction - Paris
A leading global modular solutions provider is currently looking for a European Services manager to join their team in Paris.
This role comes off the back of a recent Private Equity Investment. As a part of this, they are having a major transformation project to improve their services, pricing and implement new systems to maximise potential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate service manager to define the long term and short-term vision for their 360° services and contribute to the overall success of the company.
- Defining the "to be" state that will enable the company to improve their turnkey solutions and ensure they're not only a provider of modular buildings but all the necessary services as well
- Collaborate with country managers to build detailed action plans to drive services revenue & profitability
- Drive collaboration with other European countries to ensure growth ambition met
- Drive collaboration with Sales & Operations teams on the end to end process
- Drive collaboration with the IT department to innovative solutions to automate services processes
- Track, Solve and Escalate issues with marketing, sales and data science teams
- Work with Countries managers to identify the best performing services to implement at European level
- Extensive experience years Product & services management
- Experience in a consultancy environment
- Experience with Salesforce.com or ERPs is a plus
- Having worked in an international context
- High emotional intelligence
- Confidence in structuring and driving complex programs
- Ability to influence different stakeholders internally & externally
- English is Mandatory
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly or contact Eva Maloku from Twenty Recruitment to find out more information.
Keywords: European 360°services manager, project management, change, Transformation, services.