EUC Windows Engineer - Financial Services - London
Details: 6 months, up to £450 per day
Key Skills: Windows, Desktop, End-User, EUC, Windows10, Migration, Deployment, EoL
A leading E-Trading company servicing the Commodities & Financial Services sectors are looking for an End-User Windows Engineer to join their Infrastructure team to assist them on their numerous end-of-life migrations projects across their enterprise estate. A 6 month contract; your skills will be utilised across the Microsoft stack; however they are ideally looking for an experienced engineer who has completed enterprise migrations from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
The ideal candidate will have also had experience working at the server-side of the Windows estate; although this role will be primarily Win10 focused.
- To implement and contribute to, the LLD for the Win10 deployment across the estate
- Ensure that all all deployments adhere to the frameworks and processes set by the business
- To deliver the project in an efficient and timely manner
- Previous Win10 deployment experience is essential
- Experience working within an enterprise estate
- PowerShell experience is preferable
- Management of Server 2012 / 2016 preferable
If interested in this position; please apply below or call Ciarán on 0203 189 4352