A financial organisation are hiring for a Desktop Services Team Lead to join their End User Computing department in London on a permanent basis.
This role requires a mix of BAU and project work as you will be responsible for managing Regional Desktop Services teams whilst also over seeing support staff based in EMEA.
- Act as team lead and take responsibility for all EMEA Desktop Service interaction
- Responsible for Desktop Support Teams - performance reviews, training, rotas
- Manage problems and client escalation when needed
- Monitor and suggest improvements in the End User Computing Desktop Service space
- Interact with the wider Global Service desk teams to ensure services are delivered and measured
- Liaise with wider IT and Business teams
- Ability to manage in a matrix management environment
- Previous experience in an international team lead capacity
- Windows 10
- Citrix - (Xenapp, XenDesktop)
- Office 365
- Stakeholder Management
- Client relationship management
If this role looks of interest please apply below.