ETRM Business Analyst – Commodities firm- London
Key Details- Contract: 6 Months - Outside IR35 £450-600p/d.
A leading Commodities Trading Firm are seeking experienced Business Analysts to come and help on a variety of ETRM projects across their back office, trading, finance, and business platforms.
- Lead the implementation of System-based solutions.
- Working in a dynamic environment to manage priorities and manage business expectation
- Working closely with a wide range of key business stakeholders (front, middle, back office) to understand requirements (functional & non-functional), running workshops and writing up results.
- Provide assistance as required to other projects.
- Supporting technical resources involved in designing the solution to ensure full coverage of business processes and requirements.
- Supporting decision-making around the phased delivery of the solution.
- Assist with change management activities including benefits realisation planning, training and communications.
- Significant exposure to Commodities Trading (Oil, Gas, Power, LNG, Renewables)
- Significant Expertise with ETRM systems
- Experience of Power, Oil, FX, Emissions Trading.
- Strong understanding of the data flows within an energy trading business.
- Understanding of trading and financial terminology.