Top tier financial company that runs on data is growing, with not an end in sight!
The Enterprise Data Warehouse and BI team is responsible for ingesting and preparing enormous amounts of data for reporting, dashboards, self-service and advanced analytics. The data will also be used to drive new business by providing insights.
Who are you?
A hands-on ETL developer who's excited to tackle challenges that come with large volumes of data and intricate business rules. You'll help build a hybrid platform that combines traditional warehouse technologies, MPP databases and Hadoop.
- Build scalable, high throughput systems that process more than 10 billion data points a day
- Work on developing and supporting technology platforms using Informatica, Greenplum, the Hadoop stack and a variety of BI tools
- Further presence in open source community
- Interact directly with users to architect and design our solutions
- 5+ years of experience using ETL tools including Informatica
- Experience with large database and DW Implementation (20+ TBs)
- Expert SQL skills
- Knowledge of database design techniques
- Experience programming in a Linux/UNIX environment including shell scripting
contact me 646-766-1242
email me at:
jessica . nevin @ twentyrecruitment . com