ETL Developer (Informatica/Goldengate) - NYC - Contract (12m+)
My client is one of the nation's leading entertainment platforms that cater to over 30 million subscribers. Want to be part of a dynamic team made up of NYC's brightest engineers?
Some qualifications will include:
- ETL development in Business Intelligence/Data Integration projects (5+years)
- Utilization of Informatica, GoldenGate, etc. (5+years)
- Hands on with relational Databases like Teradata, Vertica, Oracle, SQL Server, etc. (5+years)
- Comfortable with Unix Shell Scripts (3+years)
- Web Service design experience: SOA
- Knowledge of Unified Modeling Language (UML)
You will be:
- Produce documentation for all developed ETL processes, including process flow and source and target mapping.
- Develop and spearhead Data Warehouse development standards, including ETL standards and best practices.
- Lead ETL performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Work hand in hand with Data Architecture team to understand the source and target data models.
Why our client:
- Competitive compensation
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Office location
NO THIRD PARTIES
For more information, and a discussion in confidence, please contact Fernando Ruiz on +1 646 766 1216 or