A private-equity back portfolio business is currently looking for an NetSuite ERP consultant to support their business as they undertake a transformation of their finance systems. You will be instrumental in the implementation of NetSuite as they migrate away from a Microsoft Dynamics solution.
You will be essential in the design and implementation of the core GL modules of NetSuite aiming for a eight month implementation of the product through UAT & successful training of the product itself.
- Support discovery and requirement gathering for incoming ERP
- Support the full Implementation for ERP up to go-live
- Management of roles and permissions
- Mapping and migration of all financial data from legacy SAP system
- Configuration of ERP for full integration and rollout within the business
Experience leading and project managing the implementation of new NetSuite ERP systems
Have led projects and implementations for PE-backed businesses
ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this role then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Fee Henderson at Twenty Recruitment.