ERP (Infor M3) Software Integration Consultant - London
To replace existing technical architecture with a cloud based automated Real time data delivery solution linked to Infor M3 ERP system. This Software Integration Consultant will be responsible for the integration of a Cloud based vendor Telemetry system and the UK's business ERP system. All Architecture is defined and in place therefore the key to this role is successful co-ordination of resources, timelines and stakeholder to ensure a time efficient and successful integration.
- Manage scope, budget and timing. Accountable for Infor M3 project delivery success
- Act as the point of contact for resolving all issues from the vendors
- Ensure ERP Interface is delivered in the most efficient way
- Prepare and manage quality management plans
- Determine the approach to be used on the project based on the understanding of the companies requirements and design a comprehensive strategy for achieving successful outcome of the project.
- Provide consistent and clear communication between all project stakeholders.
- Manages Stakeholders expectations and report project progress
- Manage schedules
- Co-ordinate resources assigned to the project team
- Strong Project Management Skills
- SME in ERP Integration Projects
- Experience with integrating Real time Data driven systems to Infor M3
- Experience of delivering ERP solutions as the Project Lead
- Experience of delivering multi-regional solution ERP solution within a global organisation
- Following UK delivery (circa 3 months) able to deliver a similar solution for the French business based in Paris (strongly preferred)