Equity Swaps Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £550 - £650
This is a global organisation that offers services in investment banking, equities, fixed income, commodities, and wealth and asset management. They operate in over 30 cities around the world and have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
This is an opportunity for a Business Analyst to join the Brexit project team and to work on several Equities Front Office systems. The successful candidate will play an integral role in implementing additional functionalities to the Equity Swaps Platform.
- Exposure to a front office environment.
- Experience working with a number of asset classes, namely equities and swaps.
- Previous experience within an investment banking environment.
- Strong analytic skills with an ability to understand and competently document business process and data flows.
- Experience testing large enterprise systems, ideal trading platform/OMS.
- Experience with Equity Swap trading systems.
- Basic UNIX scripting an advantage.
- Ability to read C# code an advantage.
- Gathering requirements through liaising with stakeholder across Operations and Technology.
- Supporting the delivery of the overall project, in particular production of test plans.
- Coordinating testing on a global level.
- Analyse identified areas for change and gather detailed requirements.
- Creation of test documentation across on and off exchange equities trading desks.
- Working with development team to assess and resolve issue found in testing.
- Assist in documenting changes to workflows.
What's in it for you?
This is an opportunity to join a global organisation and to implement significant change.
For more information please send your CV to: