Twenty Financial Services are currently searching for two Equity Risk & Structuring roles for a bank based in London at Principal and Associate Director level.
This is a second line role providing challenge and advice to the front office on their equity investment proposals, making recommendations for each transaction, with a focus on either a portfolio of financial institutions or corporate clients.
- Review and analyse the front to back equity proposals
- Work with the front office to provide recommendations on how these proposals could be structured
- Assess the portfolio counterparties within FI or corporates
- Contribute towards various projects and be a part of relevant committees
- Experience within equity structuring, asset selection or strategy, either from a first line or second line team
- Thorough understanding of the markets with a strong preference for emerging markets
- Understanding of complex structured equity products or mezzanine financing
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to challenge as required
This is an excellent opportunity to be involved with a bank who have a different and interesting investment strategy within the market.