Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a city based Asset Manager that is looking to hire into their Middle Office Function.
- Ensure the execution and confirmation of Equity trades.
- Help resolve trade settlement issues - communicating all failed settlements to the correct party.
- Reconciling cash on pending trades and corporate actions. Making sure all discrepancies are resolved.
- Become cross-trained to the front office support and corporate actions teams, to help cover when needed.
- Support on continuous project initiatives - embracing change and finding solutions.
- Oversight of Corporate Actions
- Manage all post-trade compliance breaks
- FX Hedging
- At least 2 years Middle Office experience ideally in a buy side capacity
- Strong Equities knowledge - Derivatives knowledge would also be beneficial
- Bachelors degree
- Able to communicate to stakeholders and front office teams
If you are interested in discussing further, do contact Tom Baker at Twenty Recruitment