Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a prestigious Asset Manager that is looking to hire into their Middle Office Function. This is a great opportunity for someone at the analyst level to join the Equities desk, with the longer-term view for this person to become a Fund Managers Assistant. There are constant project initiatives to get involved with; therefore, someone who embraces change would suit this position.
- Support the Equity Portfolio Management Group and ensure the execution and confirmation of trades.
- Help resolve trade settlement issues - communicating all failed settlements to the correct party.
- Reconciling cash on pending trades and corporate actions. Making sure all discrepancies are resolved.
- Become cross-trained to the front office support and corporate actions teams, to help cover when needed.
- Support on continuous project initiatives - embracing change and finding solutions.
- At least 2 years Middle Office experience in a Tier 1 Bank or Investment Manager
- Strong Equities or Fixed Income product knowledge
- Bachelors degree
- Able to communicate to stakeholders and front office teams
If you are interested in discussing further, do contact Tom Baker at Twenty Recruitment