A global, tier 1 investment bank are looking for a Product Controller who has experience within Equity Derivatives. It is a fantastic opportunity for a progressive individual who want to work for a world class banking institution. Ideally this person will have had exposure to Index Arbitrage, Sector Swaps and Exchange Traded Funds.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure daily P&L and general ledger are consistent with corporate accounting policy.
- Conduct monthly balance sheet substantiation as well as regular price/valuation reviews consistent with corporate policy.
- Working closely with the Head of EMEA Product Control
- Produce monthly financial reports, including P&L and balance sheet.
- Working with the front office
- Process implementations and control enhancements, re-aligning processes
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- Product control experience within Equity Derivatives
- Exposure to strategies such as Index Arbitrage, Sector Swaps and Exchange Traded Funds (pre-requisite)
- 8 years experience in a product control position
- System skills across Excel and Access Skills and exposure to Fidessa, Imagine, Calypso, GMI, Global1, IBUK, Progress
This opportunity offers a fantastic package and internal progression, with a great level of responsibilities. It is perfect for anyone who strives for personal success in a large organisation.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in, please send your cv to Hannah Alderson at Twenty Financial Services